FOR THE SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT FOR ALL OUR VISITORS PLEASE ADHERE TO ESCAPE’S RULES!
- Escape is not a crèche facility – Therefore we do not take responsibility for the supervision of your child during your visit.
- Only food & drinks purchased at Escape maybe consumed on the premises.
- Visitors who are deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry.
- We have a zero tolerance policy if customers become aggressive or use abusive language towards any member of staff, and will be asked to leave immediately
- Please ensure that your child does not take food, drinks or sweets onto the play equipment.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- All visitors using the play equipment do so at their own risk.
- All parents are advised that their child should wear long sleeves and trousers while playing on the equipment (NON ACRYLIC CLOTHING IS BEST) to reduce the chance of friction burns.
- Escape does not allow customers to take photographs during their time in Escape, as this can cause distress to other parents in the facility
- Please discourage your child from running up and down the slides or climbing on the netting.
- You may be asked to leave the premises if you or your child threatens the safety of themselves and others.
- Escape Play Limited makes every effort to ensure children’s safety. We cannot take responsibility for accidents that occur whilst parents/guardians have FULL supervision and responsibility for their own child/children whilst playing at Escape Family Entertainment Centre.
- Escape Play Limited accepts no responsibilities for loss or damage to personal belongings!
Advertise With Us
Are you a small business who wishes to advertise your business further? Or do you wish to sell something? If so you can now advertise within Escape for as little as £2 per week.. Or there is the opportunity to advertise on our website.. please call Escape for further details.
Escape Entry Pricing
Under 1's Free
Aged 12 months up to 18 months £2.75
Aged 18 months up to 4 years £4.30
Aged 4 years up to 14 years £5.80
Adults are £1 each
Advisory - Minimum spend on card at Reception is £2.75, and the Coffee Bar is £5.
Please book your visit via our online booking service by clicking here. We may accept walk-ins but we advise calling in advance to check that we are able to and are open.
Term Time - Monday to Friday
9.30am to 5.45pm
Non Term Time & Weekends
9.30am to 5.30pm
We are open every day apart from;
New Years Day
6 Pentrich Road
Giltbrook Industrial Park
Tel 0115 938 6206