Update 1st September
We are delighted to announce that Escape will be re-opening on Monday 7th September!
Due to the guidelines surrounding COVID there will be a few changes;
* You need to book and pay for your play session via our online booking system which will be live within the next few days
* You will need to order your food within the first hour of the session
* If there are spaces left on the session you may be able to join and pay on entry – please call ahead to check.
* The session times are set and you must vacate as soon as this is finished to allow us to sanitise the centre
* Full terms and conditions are available via our online booking system
* Our opening times have slightly changed to accommodate the new session times
* Please be advised we are not allowed to offer any classes, messy play or toddler time activities at the moment
* jumperoo’s and baby bouncers are available at request from Reception
* Currently we can only offer VIP parties – please call us for details (we hope this changes soon!)
Update 14th August 2020
Firstly, we hope you are all well and have stayed safe during this difficult time.
Following the announcement late yesterday evening we have been given permission to open, however the guidelines surrounding seem quite restrictive. We are going to take our time to digest the guidelines and will be working to make the necessary changes within the building to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers. We do hope to be in a position to open soon, and will keep you all updated.
Update 12th May 2020
The Team at Escape is sending our best wishes to you all, and hope that you are all safe.
Following on from the government announcements over the last couple of days it is clear we are not able to open as it isn’t safe to do so, and the earliest we can consider doing so will be July 2020, and this is dependent upon a number of specifics which the government have outlined.
As the government continue to monitor the situation with COVID19 they will update you and us with regards to how we can safely re-open society, but now is not the time for venues such as ours to re-open. We have been posting details of the classes we run as some of these are now online, so if you haven’t already please follow us on Facebook for details of these at Escape Family Adventure Play Area.
Rest assured that when we are able to re-open, we will do safely and in line with the government guidelines as staff and customer safety is of paramount importance to us.
We have spoken with all the parents who had their childrens’ birthday celebrations booked with us, and we’d just like to send our birthday wishes to all the children at this difficult time. We hope you have a lovely day.
We have also contacted those who attend our Inclusive Play Sessions and as soon as we safely can after opening we will be hosting these sessions for you again.
So for now take care, and we will update you as we move through this difficult time.
============================================================================================================================Update 20th April 2020
Following the government guidance we are to remain closed until the 7th May when a further announcement will be made. We have contacted, or attempted to contact, everyone who has a booking with us up to the 7th May, and shall continue to follow this path should the lockdown continue after the 7th May.
We hope everyone is staying safe, and our heartfelt wishes go out to all key workers who are doing an amazing job during this very difficult time.
We can’t wait to re-open, when it is safe to do so, and see all of your smiling faces.
============================================================================================================================18th March 2020
Following the government guidance, and their advice to avoid social situations that are not essential we have made the decision to temporarily close the business whilst we deal with keeping everyone safe in our efforts to reduce the spread of the virus. Escape will be closed from today, Wednesday 18th March 2020 until further notice.
If you have a birthday party with us, we will have already spoken with you or have left a message regarding your party. Please get in touch if we’ve not managed to speak with you.
Our Jo Jinglers have also been contacted regarding the class, so if we haven’t managed to get in touch with you we will have left a message. There is the option to enjoy Jo Jingles in the comfort of your home as Gaynor and Jo will be organising online sessions at I believe a reduced rate.
We will update you via Facebook and our website www.escapeplay.co.uk of our progress during this time and we hope to re-open and welcome you all back as soon as we can.
We hope you all stay safe, and are sending our thoughts to you all at this difficult time
17th March 2020
We’d like to reassure all of our visitors that we are currently open and our priority for the time being is to ensure the health and well being of our visitors and employees whilst continuing to offer our services.
Here are some of the ways we are helping to prevent the spread of Coronavirus:-
- On arrival customers are asked to wash their hands using the antimicrobial soap available in all our toilet rooms
- On top of our regular hand washing routines we are encouraging the use of hand sanitiser across all departments as an additional precaution
- On top of our already thorough regular cleaning schedules we have increased additional disinfecting to all door handles and public touch points and soft play equipment. We have also removed all the small balls from the play frame both foam and plastic.
- We ask that, where possible, you seat yourself at least a table away from other customers in the facility.
We know that those with additional health needs will be ensuring their safety during this time by not visiting us. In addition to the above we ask a favour of you… If you have developed a new, continuous cough or have a high temperature please do not attempt to visit us at this time.
Thank you for your support and understanding at this time. We hope you are all staying safe.
We will update you as things may change but please rest assured we are working hard to maintain our services for you at this time.